Hope Clinic & Care Center has exciting news! The clinic has moved into the Goodwill Community Campus in Menasha. Read more...
To partner with the community to help improve the health and well-being by demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ to the medically uninsured and underinsured people by providing access to quality care for the healing of body, mind, and spirit.
To bring Jesus to the medically uninsured and under-insured people of the Fox Valley by providing quality healthcare in a holistic approach.
- Bringing glory to God and reaching people for Jesus Christ drives all we do at the Hope Clinic and Care Center.
- All our efforts are supported with prayer and opportunities to pray with patients and team members in the clinic.
- God's Word is truth and we trust it above anything else to make a lasting impact on those we touch.
- Worship (individual and corporate) is a priority in all we do.
- Our fellowship is focused on shepherding and caring for one another.
- Our evangelism is driven by a sincere burden for the lost and is worldwide in its impact.
- Our ministry is done with excellence because it honors God and inspires people.
- We will never lose site of our vision.
Hope Clinic & Care Center
(920) 931-1150 (Main)
(920) 931-1159 (Fax)
Mon - Thurs • 9am - 5pm
The Hope Clinic will be closed to observe the following Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving and the Day after
- Christmas Eve through New Year’s Eve day